As a third generation Loudouner and second generation attorney, Bryan’s passion to serve his community started long before he earned a license to practice law. Bryan spent his early years observing his father and his colleagues in the practice of law and developed a sense of what it takes to successfully advocate for each client with professionalism and integrity.
After graduating from college, Bryan served as a paralegal for a successful general practice firm concentrating in real estate and business law. During that tenure, Bryan determined he desired to follow in his father’s footsteps as a practicing attorney.
Bryan’s legal education did not occur in the traditional law school but through the Virginia Law Reader program, a rigorous three year curriculum mandated by the Virginia Board of Bar Examiners. Bryan’s law reader education was supervised by Rhonda Wilson Paice, Esq., whom he is now proud to call his law partner. Upon completion of the Law Reader Program and passing the bar on his first attempt, Bryan handles cases in many of the same areas of the law as Rhonda and his father.
In addition to Bryan’s experience as an attorney, he concurrently holds a principal real estate broker’s license and is the sole owner of Turner Realty, LLC. His twenty years as a licensed real estate agent compliments many of the transactional legal matters handled by the law firm.
Fully educated in Virginia, Bryan is a proud graduate of Loudoun County High School, Virginia Tech – Go Hokies! – and the Virginia Board of Bar Examiner’s Law Reader Program.
Admissions and Professional Associations
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Supreme Court
- Virginia Court of Appeals
- Loudoun County Bar Association
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Scholarship Recipient of the Local Government Attorneys of Virginia, Inc.’s Fall Conference (October 2018 & October 2019)
- Legal Internship with the Loudoun County Circuit Court (November 2018 – December 2018)
- Virginia Board of Bar Examiners Law Reader Program,
- under the supervision of Rhonda Wilson Paice, Esq. of Marquis Law Group
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University – Bachelor of Science (Major – Psychology, Minor – Business)