Family law has two charters. First, to resolve deep family disputes in a way that allows both sides to move forward, and then, to protect the best interests of the children involved. At The Marquis Law Group, we work with families to ensure that both of these objectives are met.
If you are facing divorce or any other family law matter, you want an attorney who will protect your interests. That’s the level of counsel we deliver at Marquis Law Group.
Our key areas of Family Law include:
- Divorce and separation
- Child custody and parenting plans
- Child and spousal support/alimony
- Division of marital property
- Protective Orders
Our firm also provides experienced support for more specialized family issues.
- Modifications of court orders
- High net worth divorce
- Identifying hidden assets
- Retirement benefits court orders — Qualified Domestic Relations Orders and Court Orders Acceptable for processing
- Interstate and international custody disputes
- Dispute mediation
- Paternity and fathers’ rights
- Grandparents’ rights
- Contempt and enforcement
- Guardianships and conservatorship
- Special needs situations
- Same-sex family law
- Family law for military families