Stepping into the offices at Marquis Law Group is a bit like stepping back in time. Our incredible building has a long history in the community. Hoping to further our own impact on Loudoun, our attorneys and staff maintain a practice that is passionate, yet experienced. Private, yet approachable. Action-oriented, yet focused on personal attention.
We pride ourselves on experience and great client communication. From the first phone call to the final signature, we strive to handle your legal needs efficiently and compassionately. We are transparent about our process and fees, setting expectations about outcomes and timing, and following through to make sure you understand your legal options and the next steps available.
Marquis Law Group combines the unique personalities of our attorneys with deep knowledge of the law and proven experience to meet the legal needs of individuals and families in northern Virginia including:
- Major family transitions, such as divorce, adoption, and guardianship for children or incapacitated adults
- Responding to criminal charges for drugs, theft, violence, white collar crime or juvenile issues
- Traffic violations, including speeding, reckless driving, accidents and DUI
- Serious personal injury from accidents, defective products, intentional bad acts, and medical malpractice
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and probate matters
- Real estate, sales and lease agreements, land use matters and landlord/tenant issues
- Business law, entity organization, purchase and sale agreements and contract review
For high-quality representation in legal matters of family law, criminal defense, personal injury and estate planning, trust the lawyers at Marquis Law Group in Leesburg, Virginia.
Our principal attorneys bring decades of legal experience to every client’s situation, from routine to complex. Our extensive and diverse background, including government, solo practice and large firm experience, creates the foundation for comprehensive legal knowledge at Marquis Law Group.